Wednesday 26 March 2014

DESIGN PROCESS 2 - COLLABORATIVE - BRIEF ELEVEN - REGISTRATION

When submitting my 'National Trust' campaign for the D&AD design competition I encountered multiple problems and a large amount of stress as I was not completely prepared for the submission. Although all work and design boards were finished I hadn't logged in and reviewed the submission process which turned out to be complicated and time consuming.

I want to avoid a similar situation when submitting work for the collaborative project, and so as the deadline for the competition approached I made an account and reviewed the process of submission.


REGISTRATION 






THE SUBMISSION PROCESS

In light of my stressful D&AD submission I also decided to review the submission process so that it is easy to understand and complete when the project is ready for submission.




Similar to the D&AD submission when submitting the project a collection of information must be detailed, having the supporting information statements ready before the submission will help to save time when entering work.



I also reviewed the rules of submission again to ensure no aspects of the project could break any of the entry rules;




REGISTRATION CONFORMATION

Below is the conformation email I received after registering my account. 




No comments:

Post a Comment