Tuesday 25 March 2014

DESIGN PRACTICE 2 - STUDIO BRIEF 1 - FINAL PRESENTATIONS

In todays session we had around 5 minutes to talk through our final OUGD505 presentations.

In my presentation I briefly introduced and summaries my research topic of ORMUS to ensure that the class could understand the context and direction of my research and how this influences the design decisions made.Additionally, I also added pictures of my spreads and explained how my project had progressed over the past few weeks. Finally, I introduced my initial ideas and possible project directions for the second part of the OUGD505 module, studio brief 2.


PRESENTATION; 

Below are images of my presentation slides;














CONCLUSION

I found the session really helpful - built presentation confidence, read without notes & little type, more audience interaction. 

Also offered the chance to get feedback on the initial direction of SB2 and review the work other people have produced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment